Recently…

by Christa on January 7, 2014

in Baby Gins,Daily Digest

Did I mention that Rach went to her first movie? She wasn’t very aware of it, but she went! We met Marisa for an early evening viewing of Frozen – SO cute. And it was such a short movie that she did great. I put her carseat in the aisle seat facing me. She stared at me for 30 minutes, nursed for 30 minutes, and then slept the rest of the movie.

images (4)

So cute.

photo 1 (17)

2am feeding sesh. I take selfies to determine if she’s asleep or awake, when I can’t see her face.

photo 2 (18)

Sometimes she’s so cute I could scream. But when she screams…not so cute.

photo 3 (13)

We bundled up and braved the cold for a 4 mile run.

photo 4 (11)

First time using the awesome running stroller! Ignore my mail.

photo 5 (8)

That’s our life these days.

Dad January 7, 2014 at 7:42 pm

What?! Nobody has a “mirror” app for smartphones?

Christa January 7, 2014 at 7:47 pm

The camera basically is a mirror. You don’t have to turn the phone around to take it, there’s a camera that faces you…

Laura @ Mommy Run Fast January 8, 2014 at 1:31 pm

Aww, she’s so sweet! Oh yes, those screams… it stressed me out so much as a new mom… and mine was a screamer!! Thankfully she’s much easier at 3. :)

Christa January 9, 2014 at 2:30 pm

Well at least the screaming is normal then…I keep thinking there’s no way it is!

Crystal@TheFastFitRunner January 8, 2014 at 3:08 pm

Good job, Rach! Tyson would not cooperate for more than 20-30 minutes at a time in the stroller for like 3 months. Let me tell you, it is not a good feeling to have construction workers staring at you like you are a POS mom because you are running down the street with a wailing baby. I’ve never sped up so fast in my life.

Now, he generally falls asleep so it is awesome! That or he is just so quiet and checking stuff out I don’t know that he is awake.

Christa January 9, 2014 at 2:31 pm

She is great in the stroller, it’s the only time I can calm her down. I am lucky! The longest we have been is 5 miles but I’m hoping she continues to love it.

katelin January 9, 2014 at 12:07 pm

aw she looks so sweet all cuddled up.

Christa January 9, 2014 at 2:31 pm

Ugh, I know. Hahah. I mean thank you. But she is ridiculously adorable, it almost makes it impossible for me to get fed up with her. Almost.